In these strange times of self-isolation, bargain buys are our absolute favourite. They’re cheap, relatively easy to get ahold of and can be seriously good.
However, with so much on the market, it can be extremely overwhelming and hard to find the beauty products that truly cut through and do the trick.
WATCH: Face Time with DJ Tigerlily. Post continues below.
To help you out, we’ve rounded up the best affordable skincare, makeup, hair and body care products from the past year, as recommended by the hosts of the You Beauty podcast – Leigh Campbell, Kelly McCarren and Amy Clark.
- Garnier Hydrabomb Eye Tissue Mask With Green Juice And Hyaluronic Acid, $3.99.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Oil, $19.
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution, $14.50.
- Papaw Ointment, $5.99.
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, $12.90.
- Sephora Collection Glow Peel Pads,…